|ATX HackerSpace Pages relating to|
|Mailing Lists, eMail to individuals|
|Forum, IRC, Wiki|
|Live events, Calendar|
|Twitter, Facebook, Google group|
|Member's blogs and websites|
|Edit this template|
Here at ATX HackerSpace, we're big on communication - between members, with other hackerspaces - and with the wider community in Austin and beyond.
- Mailing Lists - We maintain mailing lists for announcements, for our members to communicate, and an open mailing list that anyone can join.
- Forum - We have an online forum system for more directed communication about specific projects, etc.
- IRC - There is an IRC chat server channel dedicated to us.
- Wiki - We maintain an active (and growing) Wiki for all group and member activities.
- Events - We have regular live events, there is something going on at the space on most days of the week.
- Member's blogs and websites - Many of our members have their own blogs, Wiki's and other kinds of web presence.
- Membership List - Many members have additional information on their Wiki user page.
The navigation box over on the right of this page lists all of the communications channels that we maintain. Additionally, you can email our officials and some of our individual members who have chosen to post their details here.
Board of Directors 
|Director of Operations||Christopher McLaughlin||Daetilusemail@example.com|
|Director of Administration||Marshall Vaughan||Amishackerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director of Finance||Martin Bogomolni||Martinbogoemail@example.com|
|Director of Human Resources||Matt Mancuso||MattMancusofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director of Education||Chad Franke||Cfrankeemail@example.com|
|Director of Facilities||Tim Fredlund||Ethosrotfirstname.lastname@example.org|