|ATX HackerSpace Pages relating to|
classes and tutorials
|Class List/Class Policy|
|2013 Course List|
|ATX Hackerspace 101 Class|
|Apollo - a solar generator|
|Basic and advanced Arduino|
|Course creation in Moodle|
|How to use a transistor|
|Intro to shell|
|Laser Cutter Class|
|Leather and Lace Laser Class|
|Surface mount soldering class|
|Editing the Wiki|
|PCB Engraving 101|
|Edit this template|
ATXHS Course List
- ATX Hackerspace 101 Class Free and required for new members prior to key FOB activation
- Basic and advanced Arduino Basic >> $60 + $ARDUINO Advanced >> $120 + ARDUINO
- Soapmaking $30 (members) / $38 (non-members)
- Basic Bartending (also known as Mixology) $20 + materials
Below you will find a list of the offerings of the hackerspace. There are not yet firm rules in place about all the finer points of classes in general, but in the meantime we still plan to do some awesome and fun stuff!
For a complete list of events and classes, check out our calendar.
- Class cost may change, the most current class cost is on the ATXHS store.