|ATX HackerSpace Pages relating to|
Committees, Meetings and Governance
|Bylaws & Policies|
|Membership Meeting Agenda Items|
|Membership Meeting Notes|
|Access Control Committee|
|Matter Out Of Place Committee|
|Tool Acquisition Committee|
|Edit this template|
Assist Director of Education with creating and maintaining the policy governing the giving and taking of classes at the ATX Hackerspace. Provide support in the following:
- Recruiting Instructors
- Develop new courses
- Develop workshops
- Community Outreach
- open to suggestions (email DoE@atxhs.coop)
Director of Education TEAM CLASS Board Guidance Chad Franke Jessica Ross Marshall Vaughan Zimmer Barnes Evelyn Nelson'*
'* Interim Director of Education (Dec 4th 2012 to Jan 15th 2013)
- Class Committee welcomes volunteers, Sign up and make a difference.
Provide courses that are unique to ATX Hackerspace which can translate to new skills for members and patrons to explore.
Current Class Documents
- The following documents are used to organize prospective instructors and class materials. If you wish to have any of these documents shared with you please contact the Interim Director of Education.
- New member training - required before you can obtain your key fob
- New Member Orientation "Hacktivation"
The current certified instructors
- Martin Bogomolni
- Matt Mancuso
- Phillip Wheat
- Evelyn Nelson
- Danny Miller
- Eric Jacobs
- Michele Elbert
- Austin Blackstone
- Mert Eastman